We are a family-run company and have been supplying the German market and neighbouring countries with wood panel materials for more than 70 years.
Robert Neudeck laid the foundation for the continuous development and expansion of the Neudeck Group in 1946 with the founding of his first wood trading company in Memmingen in the Allgäu region.
Robert Neudeck recognised the potential and founded the second company in Bruchsal in 1950.
In 1958, Robert Neudeck opened the next location in Bamberg, directly on the River Main.
In 1965, the site in Minden, one of the centres of the North German furniture industry, opened its doors.
In 1970, the premises in Bruchsal became too small and the company moved to Germersheim at the Rhine harbour. There, Robert Neudeck bought a 5.5 ha terrain. The newly built port area and the railway siding made the site the ideal location.
In 2017, the location moved completely from Memmingen to a new building in Erkheim.
In 2020, the warehouse space in Germersheim was expanded by a further 3,000m² to a current total of approx. 13,000m².
Today, the company Robert Neudeck GmbH & Co. KG is a company with 4 locations and two seaport warehouses. These 4 locations cover more than 40,000m² of storage space and supply Germany and neighbouring countries.